Tuesday, May 23, 2017

WWC119 - The Winners

We'd like to thank everyone who played along with Judy's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge this week.  The Watercooler Artists enjoyed visiting your blogs to see all of you great masculine cards.

Starting us off is Judy's pick for her winner.  She chose Kathy Klersy's wonderful peaceful deer Father's Day card.  Following the winner are the Watercooler Artists picks for Honourable Mentions.

Judy's Winner:  I love all the different technique elements and this is truly a fabulous masculine card!

Congratulations, Kathy.  Here is your badge to proudly display on your blog designating you as our challenge winner.


This week, and each week going forward, our Watercooler Artists share their picks for Honorable Mentions.
Marsha's Pick:  I love silhouettes and this one of father and daughter tugged at my heartstrings; beautiful.

Kath's Pick:  I like the cityscape with the added circles.  It gives a futuristic feel to the city.

Heidi's Pick:  I love the way the coloured paste gives such body to the giraffe and all the textured leaves add to the "wildness."  All those colours together are simply gorgeous.

Gail's Pick:  The pop of green against the black background is so striking.  I love the CAS design.

Penny's Pick:  I liked the bold beautiful squares and being a dog lover, the images immediately caught my eye.  I like how she moved the images around on the card.

Libby's Pick:  The pirate is cute and nicely colored.

Fiona's Pick:  I love the muted colours and the way she has coloured the bird.

Diane, Marina, Loopyloocards, Nandini, Caroline, Kathy and Robyn, here is your badge to proudly display on your blog designating you as an Honourable Mention.


Be sure to stop back tomorrow, May 24th, for our next Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  You'll want to be sure to check out the wonderful creations by the Watercooler Artists.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the honorable mention of my card, I appreciate it very much!! Congrats to the others as well. The next challenge looks fun but I will be out of town during the challenge, but hope to join the Christmas challenge next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Diane says above, thank you so much for the honourable mention on my wild giraffe card. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the mention, it's a thrill to see my card up there.
    Congrats to all the other winners and thank you to the DT for all their lovely comments on my blog.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tj=hanks for picking my card. Congrats to Kathy and all the HMs . Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Anyway, we love to read comments and hope sharing that information doesn't scare you off.