1) We have a new challenge (of course) and it's totally new
2) We are changing our line-up of challenges (check out the monthly list in the right column)
3) We are saying goodbye to Heather Hopson
4) We are welcoming two new Watercooler Artists
Our unhappy news is that Heather Hopson has an enormous garden to tend this time of the year and is leaving us. We'll miss her creativeness, her talent and her happy disposition and I'm sure you will, too.
On a happier note, if you'll remember, some weeks back we had a shout-out for new Design Team members. Well, you're about to see their creations today as Judy Markowitz and Fiona Whitehead begin their work as Watercooler Artists.
WWC117 - Heidi's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge
Since our Masculine "Anything Goes" challenges have been so popular, we decided to create a challenge that is purely Feminine. Again, it's an "anything goes" challenge, but remember that the card has to have a real feminine quality. Would you like some samples to make it more clear? Of course you would! And here are the wonderful cards created by our Watercooler Artists for this brand new challenge. We begin with the lovely birthday creation by our hostess, Heidi Weaver.
1. This must be a new project---no back-linking to a previous post.
2. You must link your project back to our challenge (details at top of page).
3. You must link directly to your post, not simply your general blog.
4. Please link to no more than 8 challenges, including ours.
5. Have fun!
Please use the link-up below to share your project. This Linky will close on Monday, May 8th at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
I'm so excited to be part of the Design Team and on the other side of the fence. I'm looking forward to seeing all the great entries and being able to choose!ReplyDelete
I am so happy to be here! This is an amazing Design Team and I can't wait to see what everyone creates!!!!ReplyDelete
Judy , you are so talented!! Beautiful workReplyDelete
Why thank you so much! That is very kind of you!Delete
Fabulous makes from the design team, great inspiration!ReplyDelete
Great challenge and fabulous DT inspiration. Thank you Heather for sharing your inspiration and creativity with us. Welcome to Judy and Fiona! Looking forward to seeing your projects. :)ReplyDelete