Either a single layer upon which we stamp or a base with a single layer upon which we stamp. Since we use embellishments for any other type of card, no embellishments or die-cuts or anything except the simplicity of stamping for the "clean & simple". That gives a clear reason for its name. And what is simpler than stamping? That will allow heat embossing since, if one decides to use a colour, heat embossing would show better than simple stamping. But no e f embossing. Clean and simple.
It's easy to follow and gives you a good idea of what we'll be looking for if you link up to our challenge.
There are lots of different ways in which you can use water for your creation. You can see from all the wonderful sample created by our Watercooler Artists, just how varied simple stamping can be. As usual, if you click on the name under each card, you can visit the blog post to see details on how the card was created. We begin with Heidi's water scene:
And now it's your turn. You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom of this challenge.
1. This must be a new project---no back-linking to a previous post.
2. You must link your project back to our challenge (details at top of page).
3. You must link directly to your post, not simply your general blog.
4. Please link to no more than 4 challenges, including ours.
5. Remember what we want to see in a clean and simple creation.
6. Have fun!
Please use the link-up below to share your project. This Linky will close on Monday, August 15th at noon Mountain Daylight Time.