"Simply Stamping" is a return to basics. We expect either one single stamped layer or a base with one single layer on that. We expect simple stamping. You can use masking, heat embossing, stencilling, sponging. You cannot use an embossing folder or embellishments or additional layers (not even a tag).
We're really just looking for simple stamping. The results? A stunning selection of graphic images in black and white. Just wait until you see what we've created as samples! There are cards for almost every occasion---and there is even some zentangling. Excited? We begin with Libby's elegant Christmas pines.
And now it's your turn. You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom of this challenge.
1. This must be a new project---no back-linking to a previous post.
2. You must link your project back to our challenge (details at top of page).
3. You must link directly to your post, not simply your general blog.
4. Please link to no more than 4 challenges, including ours.
5. Remember what we want to see in a clean and simple creation.
6. Have fun!
Please use the link-up below to share your project. This Linky will close on Monday, October 24th at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.