But before we get to the samples, our awesome Watercooler Wednesday Challenge is having a Design Team call. Are you interested in becoming a Watercooler Artist? Just follow these easy steps:
Just add DT behind your name as you link up your challenge entry
Things you should know about becoming a Watercooler Artist:
1. You must have a blog
2. You must be an active Facebook member since all our decisions, plans, news, etc. are done through our private Facebook Group page.
3. You must upload your challenge creation by the posted deadline and abide by all posted rules
4. You must create one project per week as we are a weekly challenge
5. You must comment on participants' entries
We look forward to receiving your entries and checking out your blogs. The new team member will begin in January 2018 for a six month term.
* * * * * * * * * *
We have some terrific samples to get you excited and inspired. For details on how Marsha and the other Watercooler Artists created their projects, just click on the name underneath and you will be taken to that blog post. We begin with Marsha's sweet and fancy shaker birthday card:
And now it's your turn. You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom of this challenge.
1. This must be a new project---no back-linking to a previous post.
2. You must link your project back to our challenge (details at top of page).
3. You must link directly to your post, not simply your general blog.
4. Please link to no more than 8 challenges, including ours.
5. Have fun!
Please use the link-up below to share your project. This Linky will close on Monday, December 18th at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.