We have some awesome cards to share with you all, but first we have to say goodbye to two of our team members. Penny Hanuszak, one of our long-term Watercooler Artists and Tenia Nelson, who hasn't been with us as long, are both leaving for personal and family reasons. We'll miss their wonderful creativity.
As a result, we're having a Design Team Call. Read carefully and please follow our instructions if you are interested in being considered for our team.
1. Please email Heidi Weaver at email@example.com with your
reasons for wanting to be part of the team and what you believe
you can bring to the challenge.
2. Please link your creation up to the challenge. There is no need
to put DT. We will check out your blog as well as the card you
3. We run this challenge as a team effort. We have a new challenge
each week to which to whole team contributes. Everyone is
expected to vote for their top choice each week. Deadlines and
rules are in place for the whole team to follow.
4. Deadline for DT call: June 25th. We will choose the new
Watercooler Artists before the end of June and their first challenge
will be July 4th.
Now that we have that piece of business out of the way, let's get down to our awesome samples. As usual we have some terrific projects by the Watercooler Artists to get your creative juices flowing. You can see how many different Occasions our team has covered for this challenge. For details on how the Watercooler Artists created their projects, just click on the name underneath and you will be taken to that blog post. We begin with Gail's beautifully crafted and coloured Christmas card:
And now it's your turn. You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom of this challenge.
1. This must be a new project---no back-linking to a previous post.
2. You must link your project back to our challenge (details at top of page).
3. You must link directly to your post, not simply your general blog.
4. Please link to no more than 8 challenges, including ours.
5. Have fun!
Please use the link-up below to share your project. This Linky will close on Monday, June 18th at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.