Wednesday, September 12, 2018

WWC187 - Kath's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Woo Hoo!  This week Kath Ricks is host for our awesome "All About Occasions" Challenge.  Remember, this is an "anything goes" challenge as long as it's for an occasion.



One of our full-time Watercooler Artists, Charlotte Ehrukainen, is taking a month's health leave and so we are welcoming our past Guest Designers and frequent participant, Sheri Lee, as Guest Designer for the next four challenges.


Sheri Lee

Hello, I’m Sheri....a head standing loving yogi that creates cards during my down time. My fave cards to make are either fancy folds or shaker boxes. I enjoy traveling, taste testing the yummiest artisan cheesecakes...searching for turtles and avoiding cilantro at all costs. My favourite colour is purple, I love eggs Benedict and my personal mantra....there is ALWAYS something to be GRATEFUL for everyday. 


And now on to the terrific projects by the Watercooler Artists to get your creative juices flowing.  You can see how many different  types of occasions can be covered, from the cute to the masculine to the elegant.   For details on how Kath and the other Watercooler Artists created their projects, just click on the name underneath and you will be taken to that blog post.  We begin with Kath's beautifully coloured Birthday card:







And now it's your turn.  You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom of this challenge. 
Remember:

          1.  This must be a new project---no back-linking to a previous post.
          2.  You must link your project back to our challenge (details at top of page).
          3.  You must link directly to your post, not simply your general blog.
          4.  Please link to no more than 8 challenges, including ours.
          5.  Have fun!

Please use the link-up below to share your project.  This Linky will close on Monday, September 17th,  at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.


3 comments:


  1. clicking on the names is not working for me. If I click on the photo, it just brings the card up as a larger size. Is the problem at my end? The DT cards are wonderful and I would like to leave a comment on their blogs. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Karen. I was so happy to get the post done earlier than normal but in doing so, for some strange reason (probably because I was burning the midnight oil) I did not create the links to the cards. Done now. Still eating crow. :(

      Delete
    2. You should be eating the pheasant that Kath provided...lol! I'm just glad it wasn't at my end :-)

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Anyway, we love to read comments and hope sharing that information doesn't scare you off.