Tuesday, April 17, 2018

WWC165 - The Winners

Hello and Welcome to a wonderful Tuesday afternoon!  It's time to announce our Rock Star and Rockers for Tenia's "All About Occasions" challenge.  But first, we'd like to thank all those who played along with us.  You're entries this week were magnificent!  You are making it harder and harder on us to make our choices as we think you are all stars.  Well done!

Tenia's choice for our Watercooler Rock Star is Lola's wonderful unicorn birthday card.  Well done!  Following the winner are the Watercooler Artists choices for the Watercooler Rockers.

Tenia's Winner:  Her card is fun, bright and I just LOVE LOVE that AWESOME unicorn image!!! Awesome job and congrats!

Congratulations, Lola!  Here is your badge to proudly display on your blog designating you as our Watercooler Rock Star.


Now it's on to the Watercooler Artists choices for our Watercooler Rockers.  They are shown in no particular order.

Marsha's Choice:  Clean and simple is my favorite and Steffi has done a great job.  I love these colors and the sketch.  Well done!

Gail's Choice:  It is such a clever use of the splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. And it made me laugh!

Heidi's Choice:  Joan created a terrific set of cards using her free images. I love them all. In each one the background paper seems to set the mood. Such fun!

Penny's Choice:  I fell in love with Ruth's Happy "Baa Baa Birthday to Ewe" card both for its humour and for its great style. Love the bright colours, buttons and dsp. Great card!

Kath's Choice:  The coloring on both cards are excellent! The little fairy is adorable!

Charlotte's Choice:  Gorgeous clean and simple card. The brightly coloured balloons are just perfect for the birthday theme and I love the touch of glitter on the sentiment.

Helen's Choice:  Robyn has created such a pretty, elegant card. I love her choice of stamp and the lovely colour combination she has chosen.

Congratulations Steffi, Karen, Joan, Ruth, Aileen, Trina and Robyn.  Here is your badge to proudly display on your blog designating you as one of our Watercooler Rockers.


There you have our Rock Star and Watercooler Rockers lineup for this week!  Be sure to come back tomorrow, April 18th, for our next Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  You won't want to miss out on all the wonderful designs by our Watercooler Artists.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, Gail, for letting me know my card made you laugh! I hope it made the pastor laugh too. I can't wait to put the badge on my blog tomorrow and play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kathy for picking me to join the Watercooler Rockers this week and Im glad you liked my colouring. Congrats to all the other Rockers and the 'Rock Star' Tenia with that wonderful Unicorn card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops my error the Rock Star is Lola picked by Tenia my apologies Lola you mega star you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Charlotte! 🎉🎉🎉 Congrats to Lola and the other rockers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Rockers, fabulous cards and thank you Helen for liking my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the shout out on my unicorn card! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Anyway, we love to read comments and hope sharing that information doesn't scare you off.