Wednesday, March 27, 2019

WWC214 - Marsha's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Woo Hoo!  Time for our awesome "All About Occasions" Challenge which is being hosted by Marsha this week.  Just think of all the occasions for which we are constantly making cards.  Want some inspiration?  Wait till you see the terrific cards created by our Watercooler Artists this week!


And now on to the terrific projects by the Watercooler Artists to get your creative juices flowing.  I love how wonderfully diverse all our creations are this week, don't you?   For details on how Marsha and the other Watercooler Artists created their projects, just click on the name underneath and you will be taken to that blog post.  We begin with Marsha's rainbow assortment of birthday balloons:











You'll have noticed that Gail Allen isn't part of our line-up.  Due to personal circumstances, Gail decided to leave the challenge.  We wish her well and hope she will share some of her wonderfully creative projects with us from time to time.


And now it's your turn.  You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom of this challenge. 

Remember:

          1.  This must be a new project---no back-linking to a previous post.
          2.  You must link your project back to our challenge (details at top of page).
          3.  You must link directly to your post, not simply your general blog.
          4.  Please link to no more than 8 challenges, including ours.
          5.  Have fun!

Please use the link-up below to share your project.  This Linky will close one week from now, on Monday, April 1st, at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous projects to inspire us, ladies ... thank you! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations from the DT, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and wonderful cards and thank you for the inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the second challenge in a row that I can not link my project to your site. I've followed ALL your rules, I've posted your link on my blog, in my post, I've tried all 3 linking options and it still won't link.

    This is the error I'm getting from your site: The owner of this Linky list is requiring a BACK LINK in your blog post (a link directly to their post). However, your blog or hosting is not allowing the external retrieval of your page HTML code. Linky Tools is trying to check your HTML code at the link you've entered, and your blog is saying READ-ONLY access to your HTML code is FORBIDDEN (which is unusual and rare; almost all blogs and hosting allow this, it is not a security risk). It may be a setting on your blog, or something your web hosting has configured. Alternatively, you might send your link, image and title to the Linky list owner and request they enter your link using the PREVIEW link for this list on their dashboard.

    And I've checked ALL my settings and everything is normal, I haven't changed anything and my security is normal and allows you to check my links. I've posted to your site before, but wasn't able on the last challenge or today. And I've posted to other challenges today with no problems that use the same Linky Tools 2.0 that you are. So, there has to be something on your site restricting me. Was there a change in your security settings or other settings? Or update Linky Tools. idk. There was a privacy policy change on 3/22 for ALL blogs that might have effected your site. Here is my link if you want to check out my post and see I am linking to your site and see if you can see any problems? It makes me sad I can't participate, when I used to be able to before. Thank you so much! My link: https://mykraftkloset.weebly.com/blog/cas-ual-fridays-stamps-new-spring-release-just-breathe-card

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, I'm stumped. I've gone to your post and it appears that everything is exactly right for linking up, including your link back to our own post. I have, therefore, contacted the owner of Linky Tools for some type of explanation or "fix". Please have patience and we will get to the bottom of this. Clearly there is some little thing going on. We're having no problems having others link up and my own "test run" went perfectly. Will let you know as soon as the owner gets back to me. :) Thank you for your persistence. I appreciate that you wish to link up and that this is frustrating.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Heidi!!! Whatever you did or they did...It worked!!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Heidi,
    I am having trouble linking too - it comes up with error message even before I put my blog post address in the required area - and you know I;ve posted here before.........
    I'll try again later - but is there another way of entering the challenge? Is Instagram an entry if I post there?
    Thanks
    Lynda/Loopyloo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim and Lynda, please try again. Fingers crossed that it's fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! It's fixed!! I was able to link up!!! Thank you so much Heidi for getting it figured out! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. All done now, Thanks Heidi. Lynda XX

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Anyway, we love to read comments and hope sharing that information doesn't scare you off.