Wednesday, March 20, 2019

WWC213 - Karen's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Woo Hoo!  This week Karen is hosting our popular Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge.  This is an awesome opportunity to check out some great designs and ideas for those men (of all ages) in our lives.


And now on to the terrific projects by the Watercooler Artists to get your creative juices flowing.  I love how wonderfully diverse all our creations are this week, don't you?   For details on how Karen and the other Watercooler Artists created their projects, just click on the name underneath and you will be taken to that blog post.  We begin with Karen's wonderful truck-load of Birthday greetings:












And now it's your turn.  You can join us by linking up your creation with the InLinkz at the bottom of this challenge. 

Remember:

          1.  This must be a new project---no back-linking to a previous post.
          2.  You must link your project back to our challenge (details at top of page).
          3.  You must link directly to your post, not simply your general blog.
          4.  Please link to no more than 8 challenges, including ours.
          5.  Have fun!

Please use the link-up below to share your project.  This Linky will close one week from now, on Monday, March 25th,  at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful varied inspiration....Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a coincidence, just noticed I used the same stamp set as Tristan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linky Tools won't accept my link. I've linked to your site before, so I don't know whats changed. I"ve checked my settings all seems fine. I've listed your challenge title and link on my project post, so I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions? Here is my link if you want to take a look. Thank you! https://mykraftkloset.weebly.com/blog/cas-ual-fridays-stamps-new-spring-release-stencils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I just entered 5 other challenges that use the same "Linky Tools 2.0" and my project linked to their pages with no problems. So, it's not my blog. It maybe a security setting on your blog or with your Linky tools. Can you check please? Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Hi Kim, I've checked my settings and everything is normal. My other link-ups haven't had problems and I just did a test run without problems. I'm not sure what to say about this. Sorry about your issues.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for checking Heidi. Not sure. I didn't change anything on my end on my blog and I was able to post to other challenges with the same linky tools, but not on yours. It just gave me some kind of html error or change in security settings, but I checked my settings and they are all normal. Odd. And I've been able to post to your challenges a couple weeks ago, with no problem. I do know I got a message about a global security change that happened March 22nd, but all my settings are normal. Any changes in your security settings? I'll just try again next time and let you know if it doesn't work. Thanks for checking!!!

      Delete
    4. Our security settings are exactly as they've been for over a year. We used to have InLinkz take care of our link-ups but their new system left us with so many problems with pop-ups and such that we've switched over to Linky Tools. We've run it on the new link-ups two weeks now with no problems other than yours. I really don't know what could be affecting your link-up, Kim. I'm baffled.

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Anyway, we love to read comments and hope sharing that information doesn't scare you off.